Friday, January 18, 2008

Are You Serious?

This morning, I heard someone say, "Edward James Olmos is not Mantastic." Mind you, it was a voice in my head that is constantly taunting me and mischievously contradictory, but I heard it nonetheless. Normally, I have difficulty wrestling with the conundrums that my internal voices generate, but this one was so absurd that it was easily dismissed. Edward James Olmos, as shown here in Blade Runner, was a complete badass, spoke about five potent words in two hours, and used origami as an in-your-face intimidation tool. I mean, who can even debate the quality and quantity of his mojo? Nobody, that's who. That he was sporting a bitching Colonel only makes the discussion even more ridiculous.

Those of you growing The Colonel, I'm sorry. That bar is incredibly high. You're in good company, though. That's something you can hang your futuristic fedora on.

No comments: