Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Big Day

Heyo,

Today is exciting, because it's our first glimpse at what we can look forward to. In spite of the fact that there are only six categories, there is plenty of room for interpretation. You won't see two Chester A. Arthurs that look alike. I've already seen a Taft that goes on seemingly forever, Cheadles that people should be arrested for, and invisible Colonels. Wide, narrow, wispy, thick, dark, light...it's a cornucopia of beards and moustaches! Perhaps it's a hairnucopia.

Oof. Perhaps not.

Anyway, I'm jacked up. Photos will be taken at 4:30 on the stage. I'll post them as quickly as I can, but if you stop calling and emailing and asking when they'll be posted, I can actually post them even faster. Funny how that works.

See you at break!

No comments: