Friday, January 25, 2008

The Right Stuff

There are two ways to do Mantastic: the right way and the wrong way. Candidate Kip Larsen embodies the Right Way. Capital "R", capital "W".

As I mentioned previously, I completely botched things by somehow losing Kip's Check-In photo. No, I don't know how. It was a perfect sequence of idiotic events. What I do know is that I was crushed since he's most definitely a front-runner in his category. He's the New England Patriots right now - the team to beat. In a magnificent display of coming through in the clutch, he'd gotten wind of my gaffe and bailed me out! Not only does he have a fantastic start on his thatch, but he had someone take a photo while he was offsite at a high-toned location shoot. With outsiders! That's a No-Man-Left-Behind attitude akin to shutting down the nuclear plant that's about to blow, saving the town (if not the World), rescuing the cat from the toxic cloud, getting the girl, retrieving his trademark hat, and then deflecting the credit to the bumbling sidekick.

Astounding.

Here is Kip's new Week #2 Check-In, Chester A. Arthur Category:

No comments: